Job applied for
- Virtual assistant (VA)
- Providing administrative, technical & creative assistance to clients remotely.
- Notice how there are some gaps in the circle you see here. That’s my job. To fill the gaps.
What I offer as a VA
There are over 200 entries in the blog on this website. Most of them are about social media marketing. All of the were written by me. I can
- Set up a brand new WordPress website.
- Do research for your blog.
- Write one or many of your blog posts.
- Create YouTube videos for you.
- Go to bit.ly/petersvideos to see some of the videos I’ve created.
- Create animated GIFs such as the one above. (Click the animated GIF to see some recent samples.)
- Link to your blog posts from various social media.
- Write a curriculum for a short online course.
My specialty, blog-animation combination
What I really enjoy doing is making blog-animation combinations:
- Write search-engine optimized blog post
- Create matching YouTube video
- Video will have URL of blog post
- Have 1-3 animated GIFs strategically placed within the post
Because I’m so fussy about my videos, this could easily take 8 hours or more.
Earn a percentage of the selling price for every book sold.
- Elementary school teacher for Calgary School Board, 1971 – 1976
- Founded & presided over health food wholesaling company, 1976 – 2004
- Adult ed math instructor in first nations college in Hobbema,AB, 1987 – 1993
- University of Alberta, 1964 – 1968, Bachelor of Commerce
- University of Calgary, 1970 – 1971, After degree certificate in elementary education
- $35/hour (CAD)
- (That’s approx. $26 USD)
- To get a fixed price for a project,
- Fill in the form below including a brief description.
- Tell me the objective of your project.
- Make an offer.
Please contact me using the form below.
Benefits of using a VA
If you are wondering why a business would even use a virtual assistant, consider these benefits:
- Valuable skill set — The VA likely has specialized skills that none of your employees have.
- Pay only for time spent on project— Why hire a new employee to handle just a few projects? It is likely that the new employee would be redundant much of the time.
- Save on hiring a full time employee — We all have times where we are busier than usual. Don’t hire a full time employee for those times. You will have to pay them for the slower times.
- Save on office space — The VA will work remotely. They take up no office space at all.
Peter Enns has been developing websites since 1996. As a VA (virtual assistant), he specializes in new website development, researching and writing blog posts and creating videos for YouTube and as animated GIFs. He is a social media blogger and author of the free YouTube video-creation tutorial called 7 Day YouTube.