These posts are mainly about the social media marketing experimenting I am doing. Today I am experimenting with Facebook advertising.
Facebook vs. Twitter
The Business2Community website says
The IPWatchdog.com website states Facebook advertising revenue jumps on mobile advertising … Facebook’s mobile advertising numbers were so good that its entire advertising revenue stream surged ahead 57 percent when compared …Read more …
4 tips to save money on Facebook advertising
The Business2Community website says What Facebook does not report on is the number of advertisers who have not properly optimized their campaigns and are wasting money by not running an effective advertising strate … Read more
Pinterest vs. Facebook
Tips to remember
- Schedule posts — Use the clock icon on the bottom left of the status update box to schedule posts to Facebook pages. At the beginning of each week you can decide upon the content to post and schedule it so that it hits the news feed at the time when you think most people will be looking at it.
- Use these engagement strategies:
- Memorable pictures
- Ask questions
- Really interesting quotations
- Non-sales oriented posts — You may be using Facebook because you want to make sales. However, make sure the majority of your posts are NOT sales oriented. Otherwise you will just lose followers.
- If you have lots of posts that make people want to share them, you will begin to get lots of followers. Then they WILL NOTICE your odd sales-oriented post.
Peter Enns has been developing websites since 1996. He is a social media blogger and author of the free YouTube video-creation tutorial called 7 Day YouTube.