The benefits of video marketing
The bullet points below are from the MarketingProfs website. They illustrate just how important video marketing is to your business.
- Better Conversion. 70% of marketers claim video converts better than other content types, according to Demand Metric
- More Likely to Buy. 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it, according to comScore
- Homepage Conversions. Homepage videos increase conversions by 20% or more, according to ReelSEO
- Conversions on Landing Pages. Video on landing pages can increase conversions by 80%, according to Unbounce
- Consumers Watch Them. The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month, according to comScore
- Visitors See Them. The average user sees 32.3 videos a month, according to comScore
Subtly marketing a product with an informational YouTube video
What the online world is saying about video marketing
Earn a percentage of the selling price for every book sold.
Visitors interacting with videos
The A Marketing Blog says
Incorporating interactive features within videos encourages audiences to lean in and engage with content in ways they never could before. And that helps marketers and HR professionals learn more about audiences’ likes and dislikes, and how to target messages more effectively.
Here are five ways… Read more.
Become an authority
The Dennis Ray Taylor website says
I’m going to show you a step-by-step system on how you can instantly gain credibility and become authority in any niche. This even works if you are a beginner or don’t have any success. Read more.
The short video below is an amateur video. Video marketing isn’t only for professionals. Watch the 30-second video now.
Attributes of the video that stand out
♦ It’s short, only 30 seconds long.
♦ It includes video from a smartphone to help viewers understand a point.
♦ There is text accompanying the voice to help people remember everything.
♦ Appropriate free background music was playing.
♦ There is a call to action at the end.
♦ A callout on the memorial is expanded to explain a point (how well the etching matches the original).
Free video-creation lessons
If you are serious about video marketing, you may want to have a look at a free YouTube-video-creation tutorial.
Peter Enns has been developing websites since 1996. He is a social media blogger and author of a free YouTube tutorial. It’s called 7 Day YouTube and will teach you how to make entertaining videos & animated GIFs.