The advantage of using Income Activator for building your website is this: It has 10 built-in revenue models. (Learn more.) If you are convinced that one of these revenue models will be profitable for you, go for it. (Read about the pros of using Income Activator.)
Note that I wanted to use my blog for things other than those 10 revenue models. I ended up changing to WordPress and I am very glad I did:
- Easier to monetize my blog posts
- Could have many more features in my blogs
- Now could create more modern websites such as Growing Love Club and Kelowna Virtual Assistant
- Inspired me to develop the free 7 Day YouTube tutorial. This tutorial teaches people how to create entertaining videos. You will also learn how to make animated GIFs like the one above.
Earn a percentage of the selling price for every book sold.
Income Activator Pros
- Create web pages by simply clicking & typing
- No knowledge of HTML or PHP necessary
- Simply click on icons to create your page
- Coding is added behind the scenes
- Add pictures, YouTube & Wistia videos, links, etc. by simply clicking an icon
- 10 built-in revenue models
- Create passive income
- Build a website with this website design software for only $30/month.
- EVERYTHING is included in price
- Free website hosting
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Personal email accounts
- Free blog hosting
- All of the subroutines needed to add 10 different revenue streams
- Once you have purchased Income Activator, click on the Marketing/Manual tab in the upper right-hand corner of the control panel. You will find more than enough information on how to set up an Income Activator website.
- The FAQ section is also a good source of information of setting up the entire website.
- The downside — Everything in life has a downside and Income Activator is no exception.
- I have used Income Activator many times every week for around 10 months. The only big downside I’ve found is the way the USPS freight subroutine works. The customer who buys physical products ends up getting 10 different choices of priority post. Just before they place their order, I have to tell the customer which choice to choose. I am hoping that the Income Activator people can get this problem resolved soon.
How to sign up
To get started using Income Activator, fill in the form on this page.
What is a website hosting service?
- Service that makes your website available on the World Wide Web
- Web hosts provide space on a server and Internet connectivity
Website hosting in layman’s terms
The YouTube video below explains website hosting in layman’s terms.
Peter Enns has been developing websites since 1996. He is a social media blogger and author of a free YouTube tutorial. It’s called 7 Day YouTube and will teach you how to make entertaining videos & animated GIFs.