Editor’s note: There exists a phenomenon that marketers called “banner blindness”. People are so used to seeing banner ads that they do not look at them and go straight for the content. Personally, I do not use banners any more.
ClickBank banner ads
This blog post tells how to add banner ads such as a ClickBank banner to the top of a web page. The picture of the eye below is in an example of a ClickBank banner ad. If you click on it, you will see an example of a digital product that people can buy from ClickBank.
The blog post on the left has no banner ad at the top. This lesson will show how to add a banner ad.
The methods in this blog post will work for many types of banner ads. For illustration purposes, we will be adding a ClickBank banner.
Start by logging into your ClickBank account and finding a product to promote. Double-click a red “Promote” button and get your code.
In this example, the blue text represents the code snippet you are interested in. 1. Copy it into your clipboard and
2. Paste it into a word processor.
Go into the website of the product you wish to promote. Find a banner or else use something like GIMP to create a banner.
The next step will be to add a banner to a page. The first thing we will discuss is how to add a banner to an Income Activator blog. It is MUCH EASIER than adding one to a WordPress blog.
Adding a banner to an Income Activator page
1. Go to the Income Activator page to which you wish to add a banner ad. In Income Activator each page has a 5 digit code.
2. Memorize that 5-digit code,
3. Go into the Income Activator control panel and
4. Enter that 5-digit code into the search box.
5. Click the search button
6. Click the name of the page name that corresponds to the 5-digit code
7. Click the Page Ads and AdSense tab.
8. Click the Add Image icon.
9. Find the image of your new banner and insert it.
10. Scroll down to the HTML tab.
11. Go back to the HTML code you had in your word processor. Notice that it says “Click here”. That is
surrounded by two HTML tags. The first or opening tag tells your program how to make sure that you will get paid when the product sells. The end tag indicates the end of the instruction. The part between the two tags is what the web visitor sees. They must click on what they see in order to start the purchasing process.
This article is continued on next page.
To find more information about how to use Twitter, download a free copy of CurationSoft. Then enter how to use Twitter into the search box. You will be given links to some of the higher quality social media posts that have information about using your Twitter account. If you will upgrade from your lite (free) version of CurationSoft, you can become an affiliate and sell the software from your website. You will get a commission every time someone upgrades from the lite version to the paid version.
Granite Pet Memorial Video