The free WordPress SEO plugin is very good.
Below are some benefits of All in One SEO Pack.
- ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WordPress e-Commerce sites
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- All in One SEO is one of the most popular WordPress plugins with more than 15 million downloads.
- Go to WordPress dashboard
- Click on Plugins > Add new
- Type All in One SEO Pack in box and click Search Plugins button
- Install All in One SEO Pack
- Keep following prompts until software package is available
- Please note that there is a point were you could have a download problem
- If you accidentally download it, do NOT unzip the file
- Get this plugin into WordPress file by going to Plugins > Add new and then activating it
Find your ZIP file
- After you pay for All In One SEO Pack Pro
- Get an invoice in email box
- On invoice, find where it asks to click on link to download order
- Click on it
- Go to downloads folder and SINGLE click on link
- (If you double click, you will open your WordPress plugin. That’s bad.)
Upload to WordPress
- Go to the dashboard of WordPress site and click on Plugins > Add New
- Type all in one seo into your search box and click the Search Plugins button
- This will produce the Install Plugins screen
- Click Upload tab and browse uploads folder to find the ZIP file that you see in the section above on this page
- Click Install Now
- In screen that comes up click Activate Plugin
- Click on the blue Manage Licenses link
- Somewhere in order process you would have received a license key that looks something like 65U4095743981090U
- Enter that in License Key box
- Click the Update Options button
- All in One SEO Pack Pro WordPress plugin will now be activated on your website
Get Maximum Benefit from All in One SEO Pack Pro
Google Analytics Problem?
- If you were previously trying to analyze website traffic with Google Analytics, All in One SEO Pack requires you to make some changes
- Your new software already has a Google Analytics feature
- It will automatically add Google Analytics code for you
- You MUST REMOVE your old Google Analytics code
- Otherwise All in One will not work properly
- So, go to each web page in Text view and delete the snippet of Google Analytics code at top of page
- Code to be deleted has an HTML script tag at either end
- If you are not sure you are deleting the right code, take note
- It will have “www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js” somewhere in the snippet of code
All in One SEO Pack Pro
If you upgrade to the Pro version, you get
- Unlimited downloads and use of the plugin on as many WordPress sites as you want.
- Professional support from the developers of All in One SEO Pack.
- All in One SEO Pack Pro is easy to use right out of the box, so you can start improving your search engine results right away!
Options Configuration Panel
- Whether you have the Pro version or the regular version, you will see this
- Access the Options Configuration Panel from the Plugins menu.
You can find more information about WordPress plugins and especially the All In One SEO Pack on the Semper Plugins page.