Google AdSense banner ads
It is possible to have your Google ads on multiple websites you own. Have them in the form of banner ads. You do not have to have more than one Google account.
Here is how to set up your Google ads on your various websites. This article begins by assuming that you have not set up Google AdSense yet. If you have, you can start at point #3.
- Get a Gmail account
- Go to the Google AdSense sign-up page
- Go to the Google AdSense home page
- Click on the My Ads tab. Then
Select the 728 x 90 leaderboard ad.
Give it a descriptive name
Make sure Text & display ads is selected
Click the Save button
- This will get you to the ad code page. Click on the code and press Cmd C to copy it into your clipboard.
- Assuming you are using Income Activator, go to the control panel of one of your web pages.
- Click on the Page Ads & AdSense tab.
- Click Cmd V to add the code into the Top Google AdSense box and click the update button. Look at your page on the Internet. It will have a Google banner ad at the top of the page.
- Add this code to multiple websites.
- Adding the code to a WordPress site is a bit more complicated:
- Go to the Plugin Directory that has the ad inserter plugin
- Click on the red download button.
- Open the dashboard of the website that requires the banner ads.
- Click Plugins > Browse.
- Browse to your downloads file and double click on the ad inserter zip file.
- On the Plugins page, click on Ad Inserter > Settings
- Paste your AdSense code, change any settings you want and click the Save All Settings button at the bottom.
- Go to your website and check a few pages to make sure the banner ads are showing.
Earn a percentage of the selling price for every book sold.
Adding those Google ads to multiple websites
- Add your code to a number of your different websites using the instructions above
- Follow the 6 steps below to add the URL of each of your websites to the Authorized Sites list. Otherwise you will not get paid for all of your ads:
- Sign into your Google AdSense account
- Click on the gear icon and select settings
- On the left click Access and authorization
- Check the box marked Only allow certain sites to display ads for my account
- Enter each URL of the sites that you want to authorize on a separate line
- Click Save.
To find more information about Google ads, download a free copy of CurationSoft. Then enter Google ads into the search box. You will be given links to some of the higher quality social media posts that have information about using your Twitter account. If you will upgrade from your lite (free) version of CurationSoft, you can become an affiliate and sell the software from your website. You will get a commission every time someone upgrades from the lite version to the paid version.
Granite Pet Memorial Video