- Easy-to-achieve online advertising
- Allows website developers to place
automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements on their websites
- Ads targeted to the website content and audience.
- PPC means Pay Per Click
- Web developer gets 68% of ad cost each time a visitor clicks on them
Which ads go where?
- Above is a PPC banner ad
- It is related to page content
- Google gives that code
- Google will not allow using phrases like “click on my ad”
- Webmaster may intersperse content with RELATED high value long-tail keywords
- However, be careful when using keywords
- High suggested bid keywords result in more valuable ads
- Watch YouTube video below entitled How to Increase Your AdSense Earnings in Four Days
- A good system for increasing online advertising revenue
- Watch videos on this page and take good notes
Getting started with Google Ad Words
- Some people make lots of money advertising with Google Adsense
- Some people make much less than they were hoping for
- People who make more money with this online advertising tool are the ones who
- Do their research
- Form a plan and then
- Follow it
- Start your research by watching the YouTube videos below
- Study the text and videos on this page
- Create content that
- Sounds natural
- Has high volume long-tail keywords
- Has long-tail keywords with high suggested bid
- Sign up with Google AdSense
Google AdSense Ads into Income Activator
- Go to the tabs at the top of your Income Activator page
- The tab on the left says Page Content
- Below that are the tabs in the illustration
- Click on tab that says Page Ads & AdSense
- Happy online advertising!
A LinkedIn post says: Exact-match anchor links are outbound links which use primary keywords as their clickable element. So, if I was placing multiple links for a diamond retailer and wanted to try and manipulate
Google, I could use buy diamonds online as link anchor text.
Websites have been penalised for holding large portions of exact-match anchors. Never create an artificial-looking link profile.